If you are looking for a great temp-to-hire position with one of the top cannabis brands that are deeply rooted in community and culture within California, look no further! We are looking for reliable hard-working candidates who are looking to find a career not a job within the cannabis industry. Individuals who have worked in warehouse, manufacturing, production, or assembly and can make it to work each and every day, please apply! Our client prides itself on being one of the leading pioneers in the industry committed to setting high standards to influence and inspire through innovative methods. They care deeply about their employees and as they expand and grow there will be many opportunities to grow within the organization, so why not get your foot in the door with an employer who has a great place to work!
Shift is Monday- Friday from 3:30pm-12:00am
- Tag and label merchandise with accuracy
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack the merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Adherence to safety and quality regulations within the workplace
- Recognize and accurately report problems
- Follow all cGMP and PPE protocols
- Execute routine validation protocols
- May perform activities that include periods of rigorous, repetitive work
- Available to work various shifts
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- May operate filling and labeling machines
- Maintain acceptable attendance record and promptness to work and within assigned work station; reliable, strong work ethic
- Demonstrated outstanding manual dexterity; Must be able to pick up at least 40 pounds safely
- Physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Ability to stand for part of the shift
- Focused work environment
- Very repetitive, tedious work
Minimum Requirements: -Cannabis experience is not required but preferred -Warehouse experience is preferred and suggested -Manual labor experience required -Proper attendance required -Team-player mentality -Good organizational and time-management skills -Must be detailed and able to work quickly -Great interpersonal and communication skills -Fast-learner and able to work under pressure -Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week -Must be at least 21+
- High School diploma or equivalent
About Vangst Recruiting
Vangst is here to help companies in Cannabis find their next unicorn. On this page, you'll find roles we're actively working to fill on behalf of those companies. For more information about Vangst, or to view roles we're hiring for internally, visit our Vangst profile: https://vangst.com/companies/vangst.