Company & Role Overview
Required Responsibilities: The Manufacturing Director reports directly to the CEO and COO. The Manufacturing Director will manage all day-to-day aspects of site operations within the manufacturing facility: The Manufacturing Director Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of the facility and purchasing of solventless extraction equipment
- Oversee hiring, training and development of solventless Extraction team
- Oversee day to day operations of solventless Extraction Facility
- Implement staff procedures for both in-house and white labeling and post-processing services, including; freezing, trimming, packaging, concentrates, vape carts, pre-rolls, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that improve the company's overall efficiency and ensure excellent client service.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day operations to ensure no interruptions in production
- Work with Construction Managers to oversee all planning and construction for the buildout of manufacturing operations.
- Work with the cultivation team to seamlessly integrate cannabis product into the facility for freezing, drying and processing.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Start-up experience is a plus, and the ability to manage within a fast-paced, chaotic, and ever-changing environment is required.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
- Current Driver's license required
About Full Spectrum Biotech
No information provided.
- Review production and scheduling plan to ensure they align with the product demand forecast.
- Ensure site and State safety programs and initiatives are implemented and adhered to
- Oversight of inventory levels for critical manufacturing components and facilitate the flow of material from cultivation to manufacturing to lab testing to the end consumer
- Work with the marketing team to facilitate the commercialization of new products in the local market.
- Lead production and operational management teams ensuring collaboration and cross-departmental efficiencies and team building
- Create a cohesive work environment to effectively coach, support, and inspire all Department Heads, Supervisors, Leads, and associated team members
- Set goals and provide guidance, direction, and performance management for direct reports. Ensure these are cascading to their reports.
- Lead training initiatives for team member development, including the development and challenging of SOPs for further betterment through real-world experience.
- Ensure operational priorities, processes, and procedures are communicated and understood by the Site Management team and follow-up on effective execution.
- Ensure the cost-effective manufacturing of quality pharma-grade products meeting all cGMP standards
- Ensure compliance with all manufacturing processes and SOPs, review metrics, and work to improve efficiency. Ensure quality assurance standards and metrics are maintained
- Responsible for and working closely with all key stakeholders in the planning and execution of local CAPEX projects
- Ultimate responsibility for the execution of quality initiatives to reduce non-conformances
- Develop protocols with a bill of materials and standard costing for effective and accurate COGS/Margins
- Manage OPEX activities and initiatives to continually improve income from operations margins
- Works proactively and independently with innovation and passion for delivering on self-defined and external goals
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure all milestones are met concerning licensing, training, and safety.
- Ensure compliance with state regulations.
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements.
- Oversight of all controlled substance inventory accuracy and variance corrections.
- Partner with Cultivation and Manufacturing teams to monitor and maintain proper controls with all federal/state regulations.
- Work with Controller to ensure financial goals are being met.
Experience & Skills:
- Must come from a track record of success
- Supervised 20 or more team members in an FDA controlled, SQF or cGMP production environment
- Involvement in the cannabis industry is not required but a plus. However, experience in a highly regulated industry strongly desired
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and logistics required
- Ability to work efficiently in data systems and building metrics within Metrc, Airtable, Excel and other software systems
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Leadership - Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.