Company & Role Overview
About Project Mission Green
Mission Green works to address the injustices and the collateral consequences of cannabis arrests and convictions. The organization redresses these injustices and disparities through legislative advocacy and programs designed both to secure the release of nonviolent cannabis offenders from incarceration and to assist those coming out of prison to rebuild their lives through reentry programs.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
No information provided.
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
No information provided.