Company & Role Overview
AMNESIA Media Overview AMNESIA Media is a regulations tech company that brings marketing compliance solutions to highly regulated industries. We reduce the complexity around marketing compliance - and we help creatives, marketers, and brands reduce their marketing compliance risks. Our product, Highlyte by AMNESIA leverages the power of AI to scan content and generate instant comprehensive compliance reports that highlyte issues. Our mission is to empower culture and community through creative compliant content. With Highlyte, we have become more aware of other highly regulated industries that are rapidly changing outside of cannabis. We are working towards expanding Highlyte across other verticals so that other industries can stay compliant and grow without worry.
Salary$35,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About AMNESIA media
Influencer marketing for cannabis & CBD with compliance AI baked in.
- Conduct systematic market research to generate high-quality leads and identify key players
- Engage in direct sales process which will include qualifying leads, uncovering pain points, demonstrating Highlyte to prospects, pricing, proposal creation, negotiation, contract signing, etc.
- Make cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Client Management and Onboarding to help ensure the stickiness of our product, help build the sales process, and offer additional services if needed.
- Responsible for closing the sale, setting timelines for implementation, and following up on the agreed timelines.
- Discover, improve and execute new approaches to reach our audience, including events and shows, campaigns, referrals, collateral, and case studies.
- Achieve and report on KPIs agreed with the CEO.
- Compile and analyze past and present sales metrics to find trends.
- Ensure that customer experience is stable at all stages of the sales process.
- Personally create new leads from prospecting efforts with the AMNESIA sales team to qualify leads & sales opportunities thoroughly.
- Leverage business from new & established AMNESIA relationships and client relationships.
- Qualify incoming clients, whether generated through outbound initiatives or marketing-driven inbounds.
- Establish rapport, understand their needs and pain points, and communicate Highlyte by AMNESIA’s software to ensure in-depth compliance reports on content.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and react to prospects' questions with clarity and confidence.
- Contact all assigned leads to generate qualified opportunities for our business development executives using a multi-touch cadence of outreach that includes emails, phone calls, and social engagement.
- Attend trade shows and events outside of work hours
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for each sale made.
- Engage with our clients on social media platforms.
- 2+ years of sales development/sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Experience in SaaS sales
- Excellent research, planning, and organizational skills
- Have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively
- Have the constant urge to learn in a constantly changing industry
- Ability to focus on all areas of a project or task, no matter how small
- Passion for selling enthusiastic self-start with a “can do” attitude
- Able to thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. You are confident in your toolkit and experience, but you also love to learn new skills and knowledge.
- You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities.
- You think big and want to change the way an entire industry operates.
- Competency in Google Suite applications, including Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets
- Familiar with Zoho and Zoho CRM