We will not pay for you to relocate! You must live within a reasonable distance to our facility and have reliable transportation. The Cultivation Technician aids in the production, maintenance, and health of all crops by performing tasks assigned by the Cultivation Manager. The technician is responsible for plant quality, upkeep, and overall efficiency of cultivation operations, including performing all tasks needed throughout the cycle of the grow to ensure development and evolution of quality products.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adherence to all SOPs regarding Cultivation and Pruning/Defoliating
- Able to follow performance metrics and guidelines from managers and supervisors
- Ability to adhere to Metrc protocols for accurate plant tagging
- Follow proper cleaning, sanitation, and binning protocols
- Maintain cleanliness through processes and collect plant waste for weighing
- Follow strict biosecurity protocols, maintain sanitation of tools and person
- Careful monitoring of the plants for any signs of growing issues or problems; treatment for disease or infestation
- Continuous systematic cleaning and sanitizing of grow facility and machinery; dispose of waste according to strict compliance guidelines
- Accurate tracking and recording of data during each phase of the cultivation process
- Ensure the appropriate information is accurate and listed clearly in accordance with CA state regulations and Company Standard Operating Procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product
- Extensive walking throughout expansive warehouse environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and carry a distance of one hundred feet.
- Use hands to finger, handle , and/or feel; the ability to type, pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands and perceive attributes of objects and materials such as size, shape, temperature or texture, by touching with fingertips
- Maintain balance while walking, standing or crouching
- Twist upper torso repetitively
- Reach up and out with hands and arms
No description provided.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Detailed oriented
- Hand dexterity
- Fast repetitive hand movements
- Communication proficiency
- Must be at least 21 years of age
No description provided.
No information available
About Stella Farms
Stella Farms is a medicinal cannabis cultivation and manufacturing facility. We are fully licensed and have been in business since 2017. With over 20 years of combined experience, Stella Farms is as professional as cannabis companies get. We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.