G reen Thumb Industries is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Business Intelligence to bring new ideas, improve the GTI Data landscape and streamline the development process . You will be responsible for managing a team of BI Engineers and BI Analysts to fulfill all analytic and reporting needs for the entire business . You should have experience creat ing python modules and packages to automate everything from database connections to AWS ML output and storage . You are an experienced architect with communication skills enabling successful delivery of technology solutions . Understands end-to-end software development life cycle experience including eliciting business and functional requirements, use cases, data analysis, architecture, software development and project management, and hands-on development background .
- Interact with key decision makers to deliver and drive projects(CIO, VP/Directors, & business stakeholders)
- Understand and provide strategic roadmaps for the adoption of emerging technologies including cloud, DevOps, cloud native architectures, data and cognitive, and AI-driven threat detection and security assessments
- Willing to "roll up their sleeves" and support the technology team on complex designs.
- Working closely with Finance Team and help design models, gathering requirements and providing reports to support business decisions.
- You will lead medium to complex data warehouse and data visualization projects using your Project Management expertise
- Mentorengineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques. Experience managing a team of 2-3 members.
- Connect existing software systems to facilitate collaboration, communication, security, and efficient administration of corporate technical infrastructure
- Build out complex systems across different business verticals and technology frameworks
- Design, develop and build cloud reference architectures for public cloud-based systems within AWS
- 7+yearsof experience and a proven track record of delivery, vision, growth, and education in Technology related field
- Experience working within AWS; and how application, infrastructure, and governance are deployed in these environments
- Experience modeling in Redshift Database, S3, Python scripting, Airflow scheduling tool and Tableau.
- Deep knowledge of software development practices, cloud and/or on-prem architecture, and deployment tooling and practices
- Experience workingdirectly with clients in a cross-functional manner across different verticals leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers
- Experience servingas a leader for the fulllife cycleof projects from requirements gathering, development, all the way through to implementation & roll-out
- Must be experienced in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization
- Must be able to communicate effectively across multiple audiences, including firm-wide business units, senior leaders, associates, and external vendors
- Experience with enterprise architecture best practices and objectives and building BI dashboards to support Tableau reporting.
- Design, implementation, and operational experience with enterprise API/integration middleware.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
GTI prefers all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination at time of hire.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote