Company & Role Overview
SummaryEQUITY PLAN ADMINISTRATOR:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Equity Plan Administrator will work in close partnership with Jushi's Investor Relations and Treasury groups to deliver, administer, and communicate activity around Jushi's Investor Relations and Treasury activities.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Equity Incentive Plan administration and program management to support the Company's equity plan and capital structure by:
- Overseeing the Company's equity management system: OptionTrax
- Processing equity grants, releases, and exercises for plan participants and other stakeholders
- Responding to employees and stakeholders regarding exercising options / warrants and other stock related inquiries
- Reporting to management about plan status and shares available for issuance
- Assisting with maintaining the Company's capitalization table
- Supporting audit, administration, and regulatory filing requirements
- Ensuring compliance with the Company's equity plan and policies
- Continuing to update and develop policies and procedures to implement efficiencies
- Drafting reports relating to SEDAR, CSE, OTC, SEC filings as well as ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual external reporting requirements
- Conducting research relating to industry statistics, state data, competitor analysis, sell-side research & analytics
- Maintaining clean and accurate file archives; managing data flow and variance analysis/reconciliation
- Partnering with internal teams to develop, maintain, and deliver customized communications and resources
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors in HR, Finance, Economics, Business, or related area
- 2+ years of experience in a related field or global equity compensation is preferred
- Direct experience with equity plan administration and finance / accounting functions in a public company is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial - learn the business, learn the role responsibilities, then make improvements
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder escalations/inquiries from intake to closure with a high degree of accuracy, resolution, and customer service satisfaction
- Experience working in a post-IPO and rapid-growth environment is a plus
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and demand for accuracy
- Experience with sell-side analysis and research
- Equity plan vendor management experience - includes system providers, brokers, transfer agents, and financial institution relationships
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills, and a self-starting work ethic
- Proficiency with Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and similar online applications
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Jushi continues to grow rapidly with new cultivation, manufacturing & retail licenses!