Company & Role Overview
We are looking to fill a NorCal Sales Account Manager role. This person will cover Northern California territory, with a focus on the Greater Bay Area. The Company: At Chemistry, we produce high quality, full-spectrum cannabis extracts from sun-grown, flower sourced from Northern California cultivators. We are a team of scientists and enthusiasts that unite on our passion and love for high quality, craft cannabis. Learn more by visiting www.trychemistry.com
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Inclusive Environment, Paid Time Off, Pet-Friendly, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Work From Home / Remote
Chemistry's single cultivar, full-spectrum cannabis products are made using small batches of whole flower lovingly grown under the sun by some of Northern California's best (and brightest) craft cultivators. Our premium cannabis products capture the nuance of each strain we source, from flavor to effect.
Our eclectic team of insanely talented humans are united by a passion for the plant, a deep respect for the scientific method and a dedication to the subtle qualities of excellence. Oh, and a penchant for the playful.
Chemistry stays true to the plant you know and love.
The preferred candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate strong leadership, communication and organization skills.
- Multitask and work in a dynamic environment.
- Adapt to the needs of our various retailers.
- Educate buyers and retailers on the nuance of Chemistry’s process and products.
- Have fun! We love and respect weed.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Sell products!
- Work closely with retail accounts to set up monthly promotions and sales.
- Expand bulk extract sales to California brand partners
- Sign on 10-15 new accounts every quarter. Goals adjusted regularly.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations team.
- Communicate regularly with our Distribution partner.
- Have a broad knowledge of the current state of the CA cannabis market.
- Hit projected sales goals and share monthly reports on progress.
- Keep on top of administrative duties. (CRM, Asana, Slack.)
Travel. This job requires visiting shops throughout northern California. Mostly in the Bay Area, and Sacramento, but also occasional trips to Mendocino, Shasta, and Humboldt counties.
Since we are a small but growing team and company, there will be significant career growth opportunities as we responsibly expand and grow into new markets and opportunities.
3 years of Cannabis Sales required.
School of hard knocks and real life.