Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Our Merchandising manager will be an analytical professional who specializes in sourcing, managing, and curating Leiffa's products and promotional material. Duties fulfilled by merchandising managers include overseeing the buying process, forecasting inventory demands and trends, and negotiating with suppliers.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Creating and maintaining Leiffa brand standards in our wholesale partner locations.
- Drive sales and marketing promotions/initiatives through budtender training, relationship building, and execution of marketing goals.
- Communicate effectively with our customers while having the skills needed to build relationships.
- Engage with customers and enhance their buying experience through product awareness, competitive analysis, and providing resources to enhance their customer's buying experience.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to help train budtenders on Leiffa Products while also identifying creative ways to expand our brand awareness via product placement and promotional events.
- Effective communication, coaching, training.
- Ensures compliance with all retail and wholesale policies and procedures in all areas of the store and employee performance.
- Functions as an expert in the merchandising of Leiffa Product offerings.
- Proactively manages promo material stock level, signage, and an assortment of displays.
- Utilize sales reports to track and ensure all key performance metrics are being met.
- Ensure that all partnerships are receiving the tools needed to better enhance the Leiffa brand.
- Develop and track dynamic in-store events to attract current customers and potential customers to each store.
- Communicate effectively with Leiffa Sales Representatives to ensure successful execution of promotions and requests.
- Support and cross-train with Retail brand ambassador.
Travel up to 80% of the time Standing and Walking 80% of the time
No description provided.
- Two years of experience in marketing, communications, public affairs, or event planning.
- One year field merchandising experience
- Two years within the cannabis industry in any position
- Up-to-date MED badge
- Understanding of the MED rules and regulations
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Strong creative and writing skills
- Must have reliable transportation
No description provided.
$40,000.00 - $45,000.00 / year
Leiffa Brands is an innovative and inclusive cannabis cultivator, solventless extractor, and medical/recreational dispensary. It is our purpose to protect the communal and inclusive characteristics of the cannabis plant by putting people at the center of the cannabis experience. We use science, technology, and education to provide safe and accessible cannabis products to a wide variety of individuals