TAHOE HONEY COMPANY Delivery Driver and Sales Associate Tahoe Honey Company, is Tahoe's boutique dispensary service. Our goal is to offer the highest quality California cannabis products while creating a more personalized retail experience, fostering deep connections within our local communities, and creating fun and exciting ways for the Tahoe Honey Company family to give back and make a local impact. Our focus is people over profits and we offer a personalized boutique approach to cannabis where no question is too small or too complicated. Learning about each patient and customer is a priority so that Tahoe Honey Company can adequately represent each individual’s needs. We are looking for hardworking people who are passionate about Tahoe and cannabis and are looking for a job with growth potential.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Providing excellent customer service to help build positive customer relationships
- Communicate all company promotions and programs to ensure clients are offered the best deal
- Processing cash and credit transactions
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing company standards and handling - customer inquiries and complaints
- Assist customers with choosing the right products according to their ailments
- Receiving, packaging, and delivering orders to customers in a timely manner
- Adheres to all local and state cannabis laws
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
- Must be able to sit (drive) for long periods of time
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule
- 30-40 hour weekly
No description provided.
- Clean driving record and a valid driver's license (vehicle will be provided)
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and/or sales setting
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing conditions and manage high-stress situations
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Cannabis knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively - interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the - department.
High School Diploma
No information available
About Tahoe Honey Company
No description provided.