Company & Role Overview
TAHOE HONEY COMPANY Delivery Driver and Sales Associate Tahoe Honey Company, is Tahoe's boutique dispensary service. Our goal is to offer the highest quality California cannabis products while creating a more personalized retail experience, fostering deep connections within our local communities, and creating fun and exciting ways for the Tahoe Honey Company family to give back and make a local impact. Our focus is people over profits and we offer a personalized boutique approach to cannabis where no question is too small or too complicated. Learning about each patient and customer is a priority so that Tahoe Honey Company can adequately represent each individual’s needs. We are looking for hardworking people who are passionate about Tahoe and cannabis and are looking for a job with growth potential.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Pet-Friendly, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About Tahoe Honey Company
No information provided.
- Providing excellent customer service to help build positive customer relationships
- Communicate all company promotions and programs to ensure clients are offered the best deal
- Processing cash and credit transactions
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing company standards and handling - customer inquiries and complaints
- Assist customers with choosing the right products according to their ailments
- Receiving, packaging, and delivering orders to customers in a timely manner
- Adheres to all local and state cannabis laws
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
- Must be able to sit (drive) for long periods of time
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule
- 30-40 hour weekly
- Clean driving record and a valid driver's license (vehicle will be provided)
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and/or sales setting
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing conditions and manage high-stress situations
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Cannabis knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively - interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the - department.
High School Diploma