SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
*** This IS a REMOTE position***
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join Curaleaf's cost accounting team in the finance department. You will be responsible for performing cost analyses along with month close activities and monthly reporting package. As the ideal candidate, you will need to possess excellent analytical, communication and technology skills along with the ability to analyze, combine and present data from multiple sources. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create and communicate effective reports that will drive cost reduction solutions for our company. Ultimately, you will communicate cost information to maximize profitability for our company.
- Maintenance of corporate Cost Accounting methodology and procedures
- Oversight of periodic inventory counts and maintenance of inventory processes and controls
- Collaborate with the Cultivation team to understand full grow process in-depth.
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams understand accurate bill of materials as well as in depth knowledge of the full production process
- Ensure accurate coding of expenses to COGS accounts on the P&L
- Reconcile inventory timely as part of the month close process
- Streamline inventory procedures and maintain consistent reports
- Analyze cost absorption and perform variance analysis monthly
- Managing and reconciling inter-company inventory transactions
- Compile month-end reporting around costing, inventory, standard COGS and operational activities
- Assistance with New ERP implementation as needed
- Occasional travel required for Inventory Audits, team meetings, ERP implementation
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 2-5 years' experience
- Must have a cost accounting background working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing an ERP a plus
- Must have the ability to manage and analyze large data sets
- Excellent Excel skills
- Preference is to have worked in an environment with multiple operating units
- Strong understanding of costing methods
- CPA/CMA is a plus, not a requirement for this role
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.