Company & Role Overview
SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,Today we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries and servicing nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts. We have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Principal M&A Integration Specialist
We are looking for a Principal M&A Integration Specialist who is excited to join our Strategy team and lead our post-acquisition integration strategy. You will lead our post-acquisition integration team responsible for guiding our acquired companies through the journey of strategic and operational integration, acting as a trusted partner and advocate throughout the M&A integration life cycle.
- Provide specific guidance and strategies around integration and implementation approaches for both prospective and completed acquisitions transactions
- Define and lead multiple projects and maintain responsibility for project management, strategy development, implementation, and adoption
- Support transaction teams throughout the due diligence, integration, implementation phases of acquisitions and work closely with key members of Curaleaf and client-facing corporate development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with compliance, legal, finance, analytics, business, and product teams to interpret, communicate, and operationalize licensing activities
- You'll support the creation of executive-level analysis, briefings, & reports for internal and key stakeholders
- You'll be accountable for on-time delivery and project completion of plans while identifying and resolving roadblocks for overall integration strategy success
- 7-10 years of management consulting, corporate development, or other strategy experience with emphasis on post-transaction activities like M&A integration, implementing partnerships, etc.
- Strong understanding of merger & acquisitions, go to market and data-driven integration concepts
- Strong communication with the ability to thoughtfully present, handle inevitable objections, inspire trust, and generate project enthusiasm
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, and willing to contribute wherever required in a small team environment
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong level of comfort interacting with US and International C-level executives and business partners
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Communications or a related field
- Experience with acquisitions, mergers, or other investment-related transactions
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
Hiring range for this position is $140,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals