Company & Role Overview
TGSG/IFZ is seeking a responsible Custodian to maintain the manufacturing facility. The external and internal appearance of a building reflects on the occupants, so it’s important for a custodian to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning, and tidying the premises, as well as preventing vandalism. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on preventative maintenance. They will be diligent, with great physical endurance to cover a large space and a keen eye for detail. The custodian is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the facility including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, hallways, bathrooms, break rooms, offices, and windows on a scheduled basis. This role is also responsible for stocking supplies and performing minor maintenance and repairs. TGS Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Salary$16.50 / hour
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Mentor Programs, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities · Perform general maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks etc.)
· Maintain a running inventory of all cleaning supplies and submit requests when supplies get low
· Use and maintain assigned power equipment
· Complete daily cleaning schedule
· Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, events, or tours
· Report any major damages to management and oversee repairs
· Monitor and replace light bulbs
· Ensure all spaces, including offices, are prepared for daily use by taking out trash, tidying furniture, dusting surfaces, etc.
· Sweep and mop floors
· Clean and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers and restock disposables (soap, paper towels, etc.)
· Wipe down all mirrors and windows
· Maintain outer premises
· Secure facilities after operating hours by locking doors, closing windows, and setting up the alarm
· Undertake all other seasonal custodial and janitorial tasks (shoveling snow from the sidewalk)
· Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time
1 year of Custodian Duties
No information provided.