SummaryEssential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities: The Security Guard monitors the facility parking lot as well as the entrance and departure of members, staff, vendors, contractors, visitors, and any other persons in and out of the dispensary to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor access in and out of the dispensary, helping dispensary staff control access to the facility in accordance with State Rules and Regulations by following a strict check-in process, and actively monitoring physical security around the site
• Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
• Assist dispensary staff with controlling access to facility by ID examination and verification
• Assist dispensary staff in maintaining access logs of all visitors in compliance with state rules and regulations
• Conduct routine patrols and inspections of dispensary and grounds
• Monitor video surveillance system when requested
• In the event of emergency, secure staff, visitors, and building; act as liaison with local police or law enforcement
• Maintain daily written and/or electronic tracking sheets, noting all activity on premises
• Escort staff members or others between vehicles and building as requested
• Document any incidents, accidents, and report them to the General Manager.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years' experience in private or public security, law enforcement, or other governmental security agencies
• Knowledge of computer & office equipment and programs (Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
• Ability to focus; attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as team member, and independently
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
• Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty
• Extended time sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
• Able to pass a state mandated background check
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
*Applicable pay range, but not limited to.
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID -19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID -19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.