SALES is responsible for representing the company's communications and responsible for selling BFF products by identifying leads, educating clients, and providing customers with exceptional support.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- $2,000 base/month + 5% commission
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 90 days full-time employment
- Opportunity to advance your career
KEY DRIVERS FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Customer experience + satisfaction
- Generate + Qualify new sales leads
- Strong Brand Representation
- Interacting with customers on the phone, in person, via email, text and social media
- High level of professionalism
- Internal/External Communication
- Build Positive Working Relationships with Customers, Partners+ Fellow Employees
- Reporting Goals + Metrics + Track all sales activity in Company CRM
No description provided.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Have fun, be grateful and love what you do…life is about the experience.
- The little things count. We honor our word, never give up on our goals, and strive for honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We believe passion drives innovation. We love what we do and we never settle for anything less than the best.
- Our work is not just a job, it’s a way of life. It’s important that the things that are most central to our lives–family, balance, health, and inclusivity–are central also to our work.
- If you feel like you are a good match for this role + our core values match with your own-please
Blue Forest Farms is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
1-3 years Relevant Professional Experience
- Strong Verbal + Writing Skills-An Excellent Communicator
- Relentless Work Ethic
- Minimum of 3 Professional References
No description provided.
About Blue Forest Farms
Blue Forest Farms is a minority owned hemp company with a sustainable focus. We believe that hemp can change the world and we want to help you bring hemp to the people.
We offer high CBD genetics, seed, flower and extracts. Our team of farmers, geneticists, and extraction professionals understand what it takes to deliver exceptional hemp products and wake up with one goal in mind – to provide our partners and consumers with an end product they will be proud to put their name on.
We are continuing to redefine the hemp industry with our innovative practices and focus on genetics. Blue Forest Farms is legally registered with the Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and all of our industrial hemp products are grown using safe, organic farming practices.