The Customer Service Representative(CSR) reports to the Retail Store Manager(RSM). The CSR is primarily responsible for the customer experience through telephone, email, or online chat interaction.
● Delivers exceptional customer service by listening, interacting, and following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction. Works proactively to solve customer complaints and concerns.
● Builds and increases customer retention, fostering strong relationships, developing brand awareness, and loyalty.
● Utilize customer, and team member, feedback to readily implement changes to improve the customer experience.
● Handles sensitive conversations while also protecting the company from liability and breach of various regulations.
● Effectively utilize technology and software platforms to maintain efficiency, documentation, and reporting.
● Perform all daily opening and closing procedures for the call center.
● Provide daily correspondence via email with the RSM and team members as needed.
● Adheres to all Northeast Alternatives Policies and Procedures.
● Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
● Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
No description provided.
● 1+ year of Cannabis industry experience preferred.
● Experience in a communication, customers service, and detail oriented work environment.
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Ability to maintain composure under pressure, and de-escalate disgruntled customers while proving solutions to resolve any, and all, situations.
● Full-time (40 Hours per week). Must be available 7 days a week in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
● Must be 21, and have a clean criminal record.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● High School Graduate or equivalent.
About Northeast Alternatives
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA. We genuinely believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that exceeds the expectations of our patients and customers each and every time.