Company & Role Overview
DIZPOT is in search of an entry-level Procurement Specialist. Enormous opportunity to join a dynamic cannabis packaging company to grow cannabis dispensaries & brands throughout the United States. Experience with medical cannabis is a plus but, not an end all! More importantly, you must be able to listen, learn, and have a general background in business. We ask that you work with purpose, learn quickly, build strong internal and external relationships, and possess an aptitude for Excel spreadsheets & communication skills.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
· May be assigned other projects and/or duties at any time. · Must have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation · Ability to prioritize and manage tasks with minimal direct supervision · Must be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment This is a part-time position in an office setting that can lead to full-time. Please provide a cover letter with your application. Job Type: Part-time Pay: From $12.15 per hour
DIZPOT is your one-stop-shop for custom packaging and branding in the marijuana industry. We carry a large stock of items and can also meet your custom needs by finding and delivering exactly the packaging you’re looking for. One of our specialities is creating a brand identity to span your entire line of products, which allows your products to be recognized regardless of the packaging they are in. Explore our custom-branded packaging options, and see what Old School Service can do to make your brand really come to life!
· Direct interaction with suppliers and company personnel
· Communicating RFQs with vendors electronically and over the phone
· Creating and issuing Purchase Orders, and entering PO details
· Develop and maintain high caliber professional relationships with suppliers to provide maximum supplier service while assuring that the company experiences profitable growth and delivers exceptional customer experiences
· Show initiative (e.g., seek additional related assignments, pursue self-development, proactively look for alternatives and solutions and assume additional responsibilities).
· Maintain timely communication with appropriate management and user groups regarding changing markets, evolving supplier services, and continuous improvement projects
· Aggressively seek and recommend cost savings possibilities based upon new processes, consolidate buying, and improved systems
· Maintain spreadsheets to track our progress on current projects
· Negotiate with vendors to receive the best price possible
· Basic computer systems knowledge · Proficiency in the MS Windows Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel (pivot tables) and Outlook. · Ability to adhere to our attendance policy; regular and acceptable punctuality and attendance is required · Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
No information provided.
No information provided.