Company & Role Overview
The Cannabis Extraction Lab Technician will be part of a team performing all Manufacturing extractions, post-processing activities, and manage the testing of formulated products. The Cannabis Extraction Lab Technician will maintain the safety of the organization and ensure the cleanliness and efficiency of production areas. The Cannabis Extraction Lab Technician instills quality control measures to produce high-quality products. The Cannabis Extraction Lab Technician must monitor and maintain the production facility in accordance with the standards set by our team.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
About Full Spectrum Biotech
No information provided.
- Ensure Manufacturing operations are safe for our employees
- Manages ethanol extraction processes
- Products are manufactured correctly, meeting all quality requirements prior to release
- Products are delivered on time to internal and external customers
- Operations are efficient and meeting the required productivity
- Compliance with all applicable regulations and inspection readiness at all times
- Oversee and participate in batch manufacturing of all formulated products
- Review executed batch records and calculation sheets
- Manage third party testing and review test results against specifications
- Manage internal testing capabilities and laboratory spaces and equipment
- Escalate critical safety/quality/delivery issues to corporate and site management
- Maintain inventory of lab supplies and submit order requests
- Lead development activities related to new products, optimization, and scale-up of existing products
- Create and reinforce a positive culture within the Lab team consistent company mission.
- Coordinate with the Manufacturing & Extraction Supervisors to meet production goals
- Manage Manufacturing equipment maintenance execution/reporting
- Perform all other duties as required REQUIRED
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- 1-2 years of cannabis/hemp formulation and oil post-processing experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of cannabis/hemp ethanol extraction experience is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Experience in data entry and management.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and a sense of urgency.
- Chemistry/Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering education preferred.