Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Leiffa’s new Med/Rec Dispensary, located in Lakewood, CO is a rapidly growing dispensary seeking a full-time Dispensary Assistant Manager to join our team. The right candidate for this role is a natural leader and team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills. They assist in all aspects of daily operations and will use their prior experience in supervisory or management roles as well as their extensive knowledge of flower and solventless products to train, motivate, and support the entire team in order to build and sustain a first-class customer experience as we continue to grow our business.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Train and motivate the team in alignment with Leiffa’s vision and mission
- Oversee team members on a daily basis and ensure adherence to operational guidelines and standards
- Work with the Dispensary Manager to support with the coordination and execution of employee onboarding, initial, and ongoing training
- Assist with employee scheduling needs understanding the potential of needing to be on-call to respond to emergency situations such as scheduling issues and covering a vacant shift
- Manage Metrc access for the team and handle adjustments as needed
- Coordinate and manage incoming and outgoing package delivery at the dispensary
- Handle cash drop as needed
- Respond to patient concerns and complaints in a professional and effective manner
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures to ensure reconciliation of daily intake, and that all team members have what they need
- Welcome and support all patients in an efficient, professional, friendly, and informative manner with the goal of creating a positive, safe, clean, and caring experience that meets their needs
- Support the receptionist and team with incoming phone calls, providing information in an efficient and friendly manner as needed
- Check State IDs, medical cards, and maintain overall compliance with all MED, local, and federal cannabis laws and regulations
- Assist with inventory management as needed to ensure the dispensary remains adequately stocked
- Prepare and maintain product displays and signage, and assist with restocking and packaging products, labeling store merchandise, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like a fit, please submit a letter of interest and your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry boxes of product up to 50 lbs in weight
- Must be able to walk from med side to rec side throughout the day
No description provided.
- Strong customer service skills
- 1+ years of supervisory or management experience
- Extensive knowledge of MED, local, and federal rules and regulations
- General computer knowledge and skills
- In depth knowledge and understanding of METRC
- Must have a Colorado MED badge
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- 1+ years of cannabis industry experience required
No description provided.
$19.00 / hour / hour
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.