Company & Role Overview
Who we are and what we offer: We are a growing event brand in the B2B cannabis industry looking for accomplished, confident, and experienced B2B event sales executives to take us to the next level. We offer 100% remote work, and can work with you as a contractor or in an employee capacity. We pay a base salary so you won’t starve, but offer highly motivational commissions.
Emerge (emergecanna.com), produced by Cannabis & Tech Today magazine and IPW Worldwide, is the only 100% online cannabis event experience for the industry, and will be expanding to monthly online workshops, webinars, and multi-day events in our virtual reality platform. Our goal is to provide accessible, affordable, and actionable cannabis industry connections, intelligence, strategy, and business growth tactics to our audience of cultivators, manufacturers, retail & dispensary businesses, and industry support services like marketing, legal, HR, and legislation. We are committed to social justice, diversity, and sustainability for the industry.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
As a company, we are committed to excellent production values, personalized customer service, flexible strategies to grab opportunities, and having fun with our jobs. We love a challenge but also strive to provide a supportive leadership and efficient toolbox to help the brand and the team stay on top of this rapidly changing and expanding market.
About Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc.
Innovative Properties Worldwide isn’t some generic media company. We are a unique, creative team with personality to spare. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our company’s path is reflective of the growing city we’re based in, bringing new ideas and modern concepts to the worlds of publishing, corporate sponsorship, advertising sales, and more. In addition to our award-winning multimedia publications Innovation & Tech Today, Residential Tech Today, Cannabis & Tech Today, Sustainability Today, and STEM Today, Innovative Properties Worldwide has established key partnerships with a number of monumental events such as CES, Sustainable Brands, and CEDIA, creating mutually beneficial relationships to ensure continued growth on every side. With this combination of media and event experience, we help established companies and growing startups alike see their vision come to life.
Your experience and talents should include:
- 2-5 years' experience in selling B2B virtual and/or in-person events to exhibitors and sponsors
- Familiarity with media sales as event sponsor packages may include magazine ads
- Ability to sell "fast" monthly events and long-term/year-long packages
- Committed to pro-active white glove client service and best practices in selling and client development
- Creative and collaborative seller to meet internal revenue targets and external client demands
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to client questions and day-of-event execution for the client
- Good "big picture" sense to understand the events and brand as a whole to help us recognize opportunities
- Ability to plan for success while being flexible to event and market changes
- Organized and well-versed in time management for sales
- Usual Microsoft programs, plus Google docs, Outlook and CRMs (we use Magazine Manager)
- Excited to work on a small event team collaboratively and cooperatively
- Interest in and curiosity about tech, the cannabis industry, and B2B events
No information provided.
Preferred applications will include:
- Experience in selling B2B media and events
- Experience in or familiarity with the cannabis industry and its players
No information provided.