Company & Role Overview
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Riverbank, CA
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Compensation: $22.00 - $28.00 / hour
Aeriz is searching for a full-time Extraction Technician for our state-of-the-art indoor aeroponic cannabis production facility in Riverbank, CA. The Extraction Technician is responsible for managing all extraction including refinement, processing, and packaging. The successful candidate will possess a passion for volatile and nonvolatile extraction, excellent interpersonal skills, experience leading others, and strong processing knowledge with a willingness to continually learn more about the subject.
This role will report directly to the Operations Manager and work on-site at our facility in Riverbank.
- Follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines-including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Perform cannabis extraction and post extraction processing.
- Promote a safe, consumer-focused and collaborative working culture.
- Daily operational and safety checks within the extraction room.
- Operate CO2 extraction system for the production of cannabis extract.
- Operate hydrocarbon and ethanol extraction.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Contribute toward a desirable workplace culture.
- Be capable of working with hazardous chemicals and able to identify/report unsafe equipment, conditions, and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Have the flexibility and ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Perform QA/QC through analytical testing for quality, consistency, and efficacy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience with CO2 and/or Ethanol or Butane extraction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required- Bachelor's in scientific field preferred.
- Previous safety experience and general knowledge of compliance.
- Thorough understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials.
- Inventory tracking systems experience a plus.
- Prior METRC experience a plus.
- Prior leadership experience a plus.
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet.
- Close visual focus required.
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to successfully register as an agent in state's cannabis commission.
- Must adhere to all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Casual dress code
Aeriz is the largest multistate aeroponic cannabis operator in the United States, committed to growing and producing the cleanest premium cannabis products available. With operations in Arizona, Illinois, and California, Aeriz is proud to serve both medical and recreational consumers nationwide. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market.
UpNorth Distribution is a cannabis distributor in Humboldt County, California. We hold a strong belief that Humboldt's love and connection to the land is responsible for producing the highest quality boutique cannabis available on the planet. The appreciation of the craft that has been perfected over generations is what makes UpNorth's service and products stand out from the rest.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Aeriz is the largest multistate aeroponic cannabis operator in the United States, committed to growing and producing the cleanest premium cannabis products available. With operations in Arizona, Illinois, and California, Aeriz is proud to serve both medical and recreational consumers nationwide. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a collaborative work environment to our employees in an emerging market.