Company & Role Overview
Selling the Novus Cannabis MedPlan Is Easy Because of a significant lack of insurance coverage for Individuals, Seniors, and Groups. Patients that require cannabis (medical marijuana) or CBD to treat a variety of serious medical conditions are left without any financial assistance for their treatments. The Novus Cannabis/CBD MEd plan is a revolutionary approach to reducing healthcare costs within the wellness industry, with a concentrated focus in the cannabis (medical marijuana) & CBD for wellness. Individuals and their families can save money on the cost of the healthcare related products and services which are not covered by standard healthcare programs. When you join Novus in selling the Cannabis/CBD MedPlan, you will gain access to an exciting new venture and an exclusive and loyal consumer market that is growing every day that is 45 million strong!
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
Novus Cannabis MedPlan Benefits Agents:
A chance to be at the forefront of this ground-breaking shift in the industry
Downline commission on all membership contracts that never decrease
Our Cannabis Provider Network is nationwide covering over 20,000 zip codes
A joint-venture style relationship with Novus, named by InvestorPlace Magazine as top 30 cannabis companies in North America
Increase your revenue by 40% in 2020 Novus Cannabis/CBD MedPlan fills a vital role in the U.S. legal cannabis (Medical Marijuana) and CBD marketplaces by establishing a savings plan and related programs developed for CBD and medical cannabis patients. Typical agent can increase their income by a minimum of 40% selling the Novus Cannabis/CBD MedPlan.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
No information provided.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma/GED.