As the Manager of FP&A at Skymint, you will be a key leader within the Finance function, fostering growth by partnering with senior management to build financial forecasts, evaluate financial performance against forecasts and guide and direct the business to determine viable opportunities and avoid perceivable risks. You will partner with the VP of FP&A and other senior business partners to develop strategic business plans and measurements and collaborate on business cases for new initiatives. Successful candidates will have proven aptitude and a passion to evaluate financial analytics including revenue, margin, profit and loss trends, etc. and provide advisement on opportunities and risks found within the financial data and KPIs.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Develop and expand forecasting capabilities, including rolling forecasts and long-range multi-year scenario planning models.
- Develop and maintain a monthly Cash-Flow forecast model that aligns with P&L.
- Act as SME for the FP&A function and partner with Accounting on the ERP. implementation (Anticipated Q2 2021 GO-LIVE).
- Partner with VP of Finance to develop Product Line/Category/SKU level product P&Ls as well as Gross margin and price, volume mix reporting to allow for more accurate projections on strategic product mix and to influence inventory production to maximize profitability.
- Develop financial models used for a variety of business needs including but not limited to Retail and Manufacturing/Supply Chain Operations.
- Act as a business partner to several business areas, working to understand priorities and support the financial needs of each functional area.
- Provide timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to Senior Management.
- Partner with Retail, Wholesale and Operations on Sales forecasting and Production planning processes and analyses to ensure that the business is adequately prioritizing product mix to maximize profitability.
- Review, recommend and implement new and improved analytics tools.
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 5-7 years' experience in a progressive FP&A relation position ideally within a role with exposure to both retail and manufacturing operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access skills.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive, strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Strong desire to lead a function through a change process.
- Previous experience developing a multi-entity, multi-location, multiple product line budget and forecasting model and process and supporting senior management through this initiative.
- Previous exposure to a large-scale ERP system or implementation process.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree desired
No information available
About SKYMINT Brands
Our Live Chat Hours are: 12:00pm EST to 6:00pm EST As purveyors of premium-crafted cannabis, we’ve developed a portfolio of the finest cannabis brands available for health, healing or just getting high on life. Whether you want to get off pain meds, restore your appetite, relax into more restful sleep, or unlock your higher self, SkyMint has the products you want and need to enjoy the absolute best cannabis experience.