E1011 Labs, is a Pasadena-based startup that is reinventing the wellness space through the lens of technology and CBD. Our sleek plug-and-play lineup of products are helping time-strapped people all over the country find an easy way to manage a natural and healthy lifestyle. We're looking for the right person to join our core team of passionate entrepreneurs. Together we’re going to disrupt an exploding hemp industry, littered with fly-by-night brands, by building cutting-edge products and a company culture that believes in investing in people's potential to do good for themselves and the world around us. The Director of Marketing will develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs to support sales, revenue, and profit objectives of the organization. He/She/They will also be responsible for managing the marketing team in all plans and activities in order to help drive brand growth through leading content development efforts. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the fields of traditional and digital advertising, creative development, media planning, and retail activation.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
● Develop and manage short-term and long-term marketing strategy while working within marketing operating budget to support sales, revenue, and profit objectives
● Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to enhance marketing strategies
● Lead marketing calendar and analyze marketing campaigns to measure marketing effectiveness
● Plan, manage, and implement current and new advertising and promotional activities including both online and offline
● Analyze marketing results, understanding necessary corrective actions to guarantee meeting marketing objectives
● Work interdepartmentally to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
● Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
● Implement and achieve satisfactory metrics, for both personal and departmental
● Experience with A/B testing and customer related metrics to understand acquisition and conversion
● Successfully lead, guide, direct, and develop a team of professionals
-Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
● Competitive Base Salary
● Comprehensive medical & dental benefits
● A highly innovative and enjoyable team culture
● Fun and casual work environment, monthly lunches, and more
● Work hours 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (one hour lunch)
● In office work
By applying for this role I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment. E1011 Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, E1011 Labs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
● Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field is preferable
● Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the CPG, tobacco, cannabis or vaporization hardware technology industry with significant exposure to brand building activities
● Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, influencing others
● Solid understanding of the business planning process is required
● Experience managing a team and leadership abilities
● Exceptional skills in marketing leadership and brand strategic thinking
● Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and listening communication skills
No description provided.
No information available
About E1011 Labs
E1011 Labs strives to bring you the next generation of self-care and personal wellness with innovative design and thoughtfully crafted formulations.