Company & Role Overview
SummarySECURITY OFFICER :
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. We are seeking a Security Officer who will be responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees by enforcing Department of Health regulations and by continuously watching for and reporting potential safety hazards and unusual occurrences through patrol of assigned areas. The Security Officer will also investigate complaints or potential criminal conduct, assist in restraining threats as necessary, and provide protective services. This is an unarmed position.
SALARY: $ 17.00 HOURLY
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Access control for guests, tenants, and vendors
- Enforce Client and Company policies and procedures
- Observe and report fire and safety hazards
- Conduct routine foot patrols in and around the building
- Report all pertinent issues and incidents to the general manager and other Security Managers as appropriate
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
- Operate all surveillance CCTV and related equipment
- Ensure that date and time stamps on videos are accurate and that camera views are not obstructed
- Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to the operations, controls, and procedures involved in surveillance activities
- Immediately notify the Director of Security/SOC in the event of a mechanical malfunction of the security or surveillance system that is anticipated to exceed a 4-hour period
- Ensure video surveillance footage is retained for the state-mandated timeframe
- All other job duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with security, public safety, law enforcement, military, or related field preferred
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking skills over the phone and in-person
- Local travel occasionally required, as needed
- Ability to constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Ability to frequently stand/walk
- Able to occasionally reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, and lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Able to occasionally twist/bend/stoop/squat/kneel/crawl
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Jushi continues to grow rapidly with new cultivation, manufacturing & retail licenses!