Company & Role Overview
Our client is seeking to hire Cannabis Packagers to join a hardworking team of cannabis packaging and processing experts. If you are a focused individual who is able to meet quality production demand, keep reading and apply here!
Salary$17.00 / week
About Vangst - Recruiting
Whether you're looking to break into the cannabis industry or continue growing your career, our Vangst recruiters can support your job search. Connect with our team, see what roles are available, and apply to work at the top cannabis companies.
Not seeing a role that fits your background? Connect with our recruiters to get notified of open positions they're working on.
- Weigh, package, and count all products with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- Ensure complete compliance to include labels, forms, and packaging
- Conduct quality control audits to identify poor quality and/or product issues. Report any issues immediately to your supervisor
- Follow all packaging procedures
- Construct cartons used for packaging
- Ensure accuracy and completeness while maintaining the required packaging volume
- Calculate basic measurements and weights
- Follow all safety measures
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. They do not provide chairs for everyone
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking, and lifting less than 25 pounds throughout the day
- Previous cannabis packaging and production experience
- Ability to learn and operate production equipment and machines.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
High School Equivalent or Higher