Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
The Lead Infused Products Technician will be responsible for performing formulation processes within the facility and leading a team of infused product technicians during daily activities on the 2nd Shift.
- Leads team of 5-10 Infused Product Technicians through daily formulation processes
- Works directly with Infused Product Manager to ensure formulations meet all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by Director of Manufacturing
- Responsible for the formulation and primary packaging of cannabis products
- Prepares, operates, and maintains formulation and other manufacturing equipment
- Maintains written and digital inventory records for all raw materials and production batches
- Ability to work weekends to ensure leadership is present during all working hours.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure GMP rules and regulations are implemented and followed
- Manage raw materials and coordinate resource allocation within Manufacturing team.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Culinary Arts, or similar field
- At least 2 years' experience in cannabis formulation and production of cannabis products
- Knowledge of GMP and Environmental Health and Safety rules and regulations required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve manufacturing goals and objectives
- Previous commercial cannabis formulation and manufacturing experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a start-up, rigorous, fast-paced laboratory environment
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Knowledge and ability to use manufacturing lab equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability