Company & Role Overview
We’re looking for a cannabis content manager who can effectively communicate our mission and message to the cannabis vertical. As content manager, you will create social media content, blogs and newsletters as well as manage our websites across our family of brands. You will be our voice and help establish our brand as thought leaders in cannabis product safety and become Top of Mind when it comes to risk mitigation.
Our content manager must be a passionate brand storyteller with a journalist’s mindset, as well as an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics. The right candidate must have their finger on the pulse of everything newsworthy in cannabis.
Salary$45.00 / year / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Inclusive Environment, Work From Home / Remote
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About National Cannabis Risk Prevention Services
Many of the risks cannabis businesses face are because the industry lacks clear standards and guidelines.
Our mission is to identify and mitigate threats that can be detrimental to a cannabis's business goals, brand, and reputation. HOW DO WE DO THAT? Through education, support and expertise. The NCRPS network of vetted consultants and industry experts are setting the Gold Standard for risk management in the cannabis industry. We provide an extensive menu of risk management services customized to our client’s needs. WHY DO WE DO THAT? We are SME risk managers with a passion for the cannabis industry. Why just survive, when you can THRIVE?
- Development of monthly content calendar across all marketing channels, social media and email.
- Publication of two or more new pieces of content, be it text (blog articles), video, or audio (podcasts).
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts for content to use on podcasts and videos.
- Company email marketing efforts, including newsletters and automated workflows.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content.
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Premium content production, including ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Creating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
This is a high energy position. Must be able to multi task and meet tight deadlines and be flexible in taking on new projects.
Familiar with AP Style, the Chicago Manual of Style, or other standard content style guides. Knowledge of the cannabis industry is critical.
Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, public relations, or related communications field. Equivalent experience is also accepted.