Nature’s Medicines Human Resources Coordinator primarily manages the employee onboarding experience to ensure early retention practices. This position also collaborates closely with the overall HR team and performs human resource administrative work in a variety of human resource functions, focusing in one or more of the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, HR/Payroll Processing, Leave Administration, Worker’s Compensation, Training and Development, HR Files Maintenance, Compliance.
- Collaborates regularly with the HR support teams and cross functional departments to define and improve the full employee lifecycle and experience.
- Assists in development and administration of resources and programs to build and maintain Amma’s culture.
- Assist the recruitment department and HR Business Partner team in coordination of attracting, finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to meet labor, grant, and state/federal requirements.
- Create, coordinate and conduct regular cadence employee orientation to assist new hires in understanding the organizations mission, structure, culture, benefits, policies and expectations.
- Collaborate with departments to provide onboarding to assist new employees to be successful in their position and within the organization.
- Provide front line support for employee requests, questions and concerns delegating accordingly to the team.
- Collaborate with HR team to create full employee lifecycle initiatives, projects and procedures.
- Maintains the departments Human Resources files to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and retention schedule.
- Assess, develop, conduct, and evaluate technical training programs nationally.
- Auditing and reporting HRIS and other HR platforms on regular cadence.
- Assist with employee licensing processing and document collection.
- Conducts surveys and supports analysis of HR related programs.
- Participates within and contributes to cross-functional projects.
- Assist in projects, such as HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Utilize and update HRIS and other HR platforms with employment changes to support with recognition administration, performance tracking, safety tracking, and discipline administration.
- Update safety training documents and emergency rosters.
- Coordinate training/development and culture/team building activities.
- Prepare routine and non-routine special reports including gathering/summarizing data and analysis.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables while (only when making site visits).
Normal office environment. Position will require sedentary office work, interviewing, attending meetings, typing, and other typical office duties.
Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables while (only when making site visits).
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in administrative functions, Human Resources life cycle functions preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, or related software.
- A high level of internal and external customer service.
- Willingness to travel when necessary, to work extended hours when required to fulfill company growth requirements, and to be flexible with schedule and availability.
- Personal and professional attributes that exhibit a “whatever it takes” and “find a way” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to those who are managed in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they are completed effectively the first time.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization as it relates to HR.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high-stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Proper employment documentation and authorized to work in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field (preferred).
About AMMA Investment Group LLC
No description provided.