Vangst is looking for a talented Account Executive to join our growing team and expand our Vangst Network presence! As our AE, you will be working with some of the fastest growing companies in cannabis and to get them signed up and active on our platform. We need you to be a hunter and a farmer. You’ll need to nurture highly qualified leads and build your contacts in the industry through cold-calling and cold outreach. You will be responsible for generating revenue from both new and existing clients by selling the value of Vangst. This position will own a territory and work 100% remotely. The ideal candidate has experience with software sales and a history of hitting and exceeding goals.
Additional Details: ● This position is 100% remote. Vangst provides competitive pay, a benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), and 401k.
● Vangst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
● Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
● Prospecting small, medium, and large companies through emails, phone calls, meetings, and conferences/events while managing an efficient sales process
● Scheduling demos and closing deals with potential clients, who will include managers, directors, and C-level executives responsible for the implementation of business solutions
● Develop a deep understanding of Vangst’s technology and the ability to sell its value based on the client’s needs
● Maintain and understanding of Vangst’s competitors in the industry
● Manage customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into your assigned territory
● Overdeliver on revenue and growth targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
● Track daily sales KPIs and activity through Salesforce/CRM, and share those KPIs with management on a regular basis
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships virtually and through regular site visits to ensure maximum client success
● You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup environment.
● You are results-oriented and go the extra mile in all situations.
● Have a passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry.
● You are an advocate and believer in the cannabis industry.
● You are highly collaborative and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
● High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset.
● You are confident! You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing, and enjoy meeting new people.
No description provided.
● 2-3 years experience in software sales and account management
● Track record of success in closing deals and managing accounts
● Dedication to providing an exceptional client experience
● Ability to be extremely personable while having a high-degree of attentiveness to detail
● Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a plus
● Experience in the cannabis industry preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Vangst is cannabis industry's talent network. Our mission is to help the entire cannabis industry succeed by matching the best cannabis businesses with the best talent on the market.
Since launching in 2016, we've helped over 1,500 cannabis businesses match with great talent, from full-time to temporary, and we're just getting started.
We're aggressively growing our internal team and we'd love to meet you! Check out more about our company and all of our open jobs HERE!
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.