You are an ambitious, smart, and self-motivated Senior Recruiter who will support our fast-paced, fun-loving hiring environment. We want the best client and candidate experience in the market; helping craft this experience is your mission.
· Conduct full-cycle recruitment and selection processes
· Partner and collaborate with hiring managers and executives to determine role-specific hiring needs
· Conduct role briefing with clients, develop job descriptions and set expectations for the recruitment process
· Source and contact passive candidates online.
· Meet KPIs on candidate engagement activities.
· Screen resumes and job applications
· Interview and thoroughly vet candidates
· Provide detailed submittals using Vangst approved templates to submit qualified candidates to clients
· Update clients on hiring status (i.e. number of inbound candidates, sourced candidates, screened candidates). Provide weekly reports on recruitment efforts.
· Thoroughly prepare candidates before interviews with clients
· Manage job postings and pipeline of candidates through ATS and various job boards
· Publish and manage job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
· Assist appropriate candidates as per skillset requirement and coordinate with sales and account management to design all strategies to achieve all hiring objectives and provide an efficient introduction of the candidate with clients
· Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
· Track candidates through all phases of the recruiting process
· Competitive Base Salary & Unlimited Commission
· Unlimited Paid Time off
· Company Equity
· Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long term disability insurance & Short term disability insurance
· 401(k) accounts
· Healthcare Spending Accounts
· Remote & Hybrid Work Environments
· Free offsite work offices,
· Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee
· Flexible work schedules
· This position is located in Denver, CO HOWEVER CAN BE REMOTE and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), and 401k.
· Vangst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Vangst is a venture-backed, high-growth recruiting and hiring technology company. We have revolutionized the fastest-growing industry in the world by connecting thousands of professionals with careers in cannabis. Through technology and a world-class team, Vangst supplies the cannabis industry with the best talent they need to grow their businesses.
The cannabis industry is exploding. With 16 states legalized for recreational use + 26 states legalized for medical use, it's safe to say the cannabis industry is here to stay (and only going to get bigger...much bigger). As consumer demand continues to grow and more and more states legalize, the need for cannabis businesses to recruit great talent is also exploding. Today there are 311K people employed in the cannabis industry, by 2025 this number is expected to reach 600K. That's a lot of jobs to fill! Vangst is the cannabis industry's hiring platform. We help the best cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers, to seasoned executives, we've built the industry's go to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. We've filled over 200,000 temporary gigs, and over 1,500 senior level positions.
· You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, sweat the details, and get stuff done. You are adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, results-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight
· You are able to balance the ability to be bold and think about innovative solutions
· You effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
· You have the ability to identify top talent and understand what each candidate brings to the table to place them with the best opportunity or client available.
· You learn proactively seeking always to improve yourself and your knowledge base.
· You demonstrate a strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences
· You possess a high degree of integrity – you will handle sensitive information such as compensation and personal information, and we expect you to maintain confidentiality
· You thrive in uncertain, rapidly changing environments – no two days will be the same
· Startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization a plus
No description provided.
Vangst is cannabis industry's talent network. Our mission is to help the entire cannabis industry succeed by matching the best cannabis businesses with the best talent on the market.
Since launching in 2016, we've helped over 1,500 cannabis businesses match with great talent, from full-time to temporary, and we're just getting started.
We're aggressively growing our internal team and we'd love to meet you! Check out more about our company and all of our open jobs HERE!
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.