Company & Role Overview
The Processing Agent is an essential role for processing the harvest materials. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience working in an operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience working in a food production or similar manufacturing environment. Candidates must be physically able to sit, stand and kneel for periods of time exceeding 4 hours. We are also looking for a Processing Agent for our Yellow Springs, OH location.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENT At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
- Processing Harvest flower material
- Grating and sorting processed material
- Weighing and logging material
- Collecting samples and performing tests to ensure quality
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Safely transport products from work space to storage area
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Ability to measure, package and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
No information provided.