Company & Role Overview
MedPharm Holdings LLC is searching for a hard-working, reliable, and dedicated individual to join our team. Ideal applicants for our Packaging Associate position will have strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and the desire to learn.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday from 7am-3:30pm OR M-F from 12:00pm - 8:30pm.
About MedPharm Holdings LLC
MedPharm is a phytopharmaceutical and intellectual property holding company that has been created to develop innovative cannabis products, using accepted pharmaceutical formulation techniques, to reliably produce identifiable and replicable dosage forms for human use. Our objective is to scale and implement a state-based production laboratory model to test, create and produce pharmaceutical-type cannabis, using intellectual property or proprietary formulations and methods for a variety of dosage forms.
- Have a general understanding of the cannabis industry.
- Possess knowledge of marijuana products and general compliance regulations.
- Consider themselves a hard-worker and a team player.
- Have an active Colorado Marijuana Industry Employee Badge.
- Experience filling concentrate jars and vaporizer devices.
- Quickly learning our packaging room’s workflow and consistently replicate procedures.
- Taking pride in the facility by ensuring cleanliness and organization.
- Learning and understanding the laws and regulations of Colorado cannabis compliance.
- Physical duties may be required including but not limited to; lifting and moving boxes, inventory, and/or equipment. Makes sure all operations of the packaging room run smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate daily activity records and operation logs.
- Communicating effectively with supervisors, contractors, and employees.
- MED Occupational License
- Valid driver's license and transportation.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday.
- Able to lift 50-55lbs consistently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.