Company & Role Overview
Our client is creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where they know happy plants begin with happy people. They aspire to high standards, take pride in their work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, their roots are growing flower, but they have branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, they are committed to the quality of their products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, this client is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
· Working in a very hot greenhouse (100-105 degree heat). Must be comfortable in this type of environment while still doing physical labor
About Copperstate Farms
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
· Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner with minimal supervision.
· Maintain inventory of tools, supplies, and equipment.
· Cleaning of the work area, shop, and maintenance storage areas.
· Perform building maintenance duties (painting, electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC maintenance etc.)
· Perform daily maintenance check lists and report statuses to supervisor
· Work with and oversee contracted vendors.
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
· Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
· Complete work orders as assigned and in a timely manner
· Other duties as assigned by the maintenance supervisor or administrative staff, which are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands
· Frequently requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials
· Requires stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, turning, and reaching.
· Requires climbing, balancing, and working at heights.
· Frequently stooping, bending, and reaching
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round
· Must work in noisy and crowded environments
· Must work in hot conditions with high humidity
· Lift 25-50 pounds from the floor to a waist-high table when necessary
· Crouch & bend often
· Stand for short/ high periods of time
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time
· Walk for short/high periods of time
· Occasionally sit on the floor or at floor level
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· 6 months of relevant job experience
· Maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
· Ability to use power tools, hand tools, and electric meters.
· Thorough knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical systems
· Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents
· Ability to work in a team and follow instructions from supervisors
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred;