Company & Role Overview
SummaryCBD Kratom aims to include all talent from various backgrounds and cultures. CBD Kratom is a place where anyone can grow and think progressively! We love attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive workspace that fosters different perceptions and individuality. We celebrate the multiculturalism in our customer base and we strive for the same in our team members.
As the Training and Development Manager, you are responsible for the organization's store training programs and product training initiatives. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for team members of all levels. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Passion for leading teams and creating a culture that provides exceptional customer service through continuous learning and training on new products, systems, services, and science.
- Experience creating, editing, and monitoring projects; able to coordinate projects from concept to completion.
- Able to create engaging presentations and relate them back to the store environment.
- Cultivate interpersonal interactions that train, guide, and develop team members.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment across different markets with a creative approach to complex issues.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Self-motivated and driven, able to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Use analytical skills to drive continuous improvement related to training quality through existing analytics and/or through the creation of new ways to track and measure results.
- Innovative, designing new training initiatives and creating effective training materials and resources.
- Possess a skill set for research and monitoring industry trends.
- Effective at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experienced at managing a team with the ability to delegate tasks to direct reports.
- Have two years or more of related experience in training or sales leadership.
- Proficient in Google Suites or similar programs.
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and acceptance
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement
At CBD Kratom, we understand that balanced work-life integration is key to personal success so we are proud to offer flexible scheduling through our Work Well, Live Well initiative.
- 35+ hour work week: helping team members face the demands of balancing work, family, and personal obligations.
- Hybrid Work: Up to 30% remote work option.
- Exchange Days: Exchanging days off with workdays in partnership with leaders.
- Flexible Scheduling: Whether you work 7 am-3 pm or 10 am-6 pm, your schedule flexes to fit you.
- Core Meeting Hours: 10:00 am-3:00 pm guarantee time for teams to connect.
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including an HSA medical plan option
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 💝Team Member Assistance Program (TMAP)
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Up to 50% team member discounts and new product samples
CBD Kratom is committed to equal employment opportunity and encourages people from underrepresented backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, disability, veteran status, citizenship, marital or parental status, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Join us, you belong at CBD Kratom.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
About CBD Kratom
Based in St. Louis and operating in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, and Philadelphia, CBD Kratom is the largest privately-owned CBD retailer in the country. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with numerous of opportunities in our company and in our industry. Everyday, we work to live and celebrate our values of drive, care, teamwork, responsibility, and achievement. We are proud to say we employ a diverse staff and strive to create an environment that is welcoming to all prospective team members and patrons.