Company & Role Overview
Seeking a self-motivated Marketing Manager to help drive the future of Maggie’s Farm brand. Looking for a candidate who likes to juggle multiple priorities in a fun and fast-paced cannabis marketing environment. Working with the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in an array of areas, including but not limited to: Social Media, Print, Web, Email/SMS, Event Planning, Photography and Writing. The job will require lots of retail promotions - concept thru execution. Design experience is a plus, but not required. As a retail dispensary, Maggie’s focus is all things shopper and commerce related, so candidate should be comfortable with cannabis platforms in the digital space – CRM platforms, Flowhub, Jane, etc. While we don’t need a digital expert, the candidate should be very comfortable with digital deliverables and working within third party platforms to achieve our marketing objectives. Understanding of Google Analytics and metrics is key. Experience with BDS or Headset and understanding how to glean marketing insights from raw data is preferred, but not required. Most of all, our job is to connect with our audience, so candidate is expected to be a great listener and communicator. The marketing manager will be responsible for maintaining the voice and brand of Maggie’s Farm in all content creation and communications. Maggie's Farm offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and LTD benefits, as well as flexible PTO plans and other location-based fringe benefits.
Salary$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off
This position will. be based out of our beautiful office in the Denver Tech Center. Some light travel to our retail and distribution center in Colorado Springs will be required, with travel expense reimbursement.
About Maggie's Farm
There are so many reasons to come join the Maggie's Farm family! As the cannabis industry grows, there are opportunities to fit your passions and interests, whether you want to be a Budtender providing excellent customer/patient service, get your hands dirty on our farms, you're a leader looking for a new challenge, or maybe there is a position we don't know we need yet!
We offer great benefits, growth opportunities, employee discount, fun work environment, all while providing premium product!
Maggie’s Farm is the most-awarded cannabis company in Southern Colorado! Our company and stores have been recognized both locally and nationally as a favorite place for patients and customers to find personalized service and the very best cannabis products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage strategic marketing plans, email and social media campaigns, production and distribution of print and digital advertising, business and community outreach, event planning, regulatory process support, and budget development and monitoring of low to moderately complex B2C and B2B products and services.
• Support and own the development and management of performance tracking and customer outreach using quantitative metrics such as customer insights, ROI, spending and data analysis to tie results to business objectives.
• Work with the Creative Designer to oversee the Social Media Calendar and content creation.
• Execute promotional campaigns on digital platforms (Flowhub, Jane, website)
• Represent the team to cross-functional internal groups IE Sales, Retail, Leadership, Purchasing
• Manage design deliverables.
• Identify, propose and manage community event involvement and outreach.
• Collaborate with media orgs, influencers, taste makers - creating relationships that further organizational goals including Product Awareness, Education and Collaborations.
• Manage Loyalty Program to actively drive up website traffic, followers, engagements and conversion activity.
• Be a great listener and communicator across teams and with internal/external clients.
• Maintain the “voice” and brand of the company in all content creation and communication.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Must be able to work 30+hours a week, 8+ hours a day
• Ability to lift at least 30 lbs. on occasion
• Use of hands, wrists, arms for long periods of time
• Bending, Lifting, squatting
• This position requires occasional standing, walking and sitting for long periods of time.
• Office work environment with team atmosphere and collaboration across departments
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, & Skills)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• 5 years of experience in CPG, Cannabis, Start-up - combination preferred.
• Experience in Wordpress or WebDev a plus
• The ability to obtain and maintain a MED badge (Colorado) and/or satisfactorily pass a criminal background check.