Maintain all tools, equipment, and vehicles used for transportation. Ensure cleanliness in all common areas and maintain cleanly transport vehicles. Responsible for work-related errands, supply runs, and all product transfers/pick-ups/deliveries. Will maintain a working knowledge of basic transportation-compliance needs.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary facility. Including but not limited to, bathrooms, hallways, break areas, and parking areas.
- Maintenance of grow equipment.
- Maintenance of all transport vehicles.
- Execute all product transfers, pick-ups, and deliveries.
- Maintaining compliance within all transport vehicles.
- Reorder, restock and organize all supplies.
- Run all company errands and supply runs.
- Available to work holidays and overtime when needed.
- Flexible schedule with a team mentality.
- Must check email regularly and communicate
- Must follow all safety guidelines and protocols
- Must be able to sit or stand while performing repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to safely carry up to 30 pounds at a time, including up and downstairs.
- Able to assist others in carrying (individually 50 lbs) up to 200 lbs, when needed.
- Able to lift and carry 30-50 lbs over long distances
- Able to kneel or crouch while reaching for long periods of time.
- Able to work at a fast pace for prolonged periods, high energy.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees must wear a mask while indoors and maintain social distancing protocols put in place by the local health department and CDC. All employees must wear a mask when exiting a company vehicle in an enclosed space, or when unable to maintain 6 feet of distance from any other personnel.
All drivers must sanitize and clean all interior areas of vehicles at the end of shift
I understand this job description and know that violating any of the aforementioned requirements is grounds for immediate termination. I also realize that these criteria will be used to assess my suitability for employment, promotions, and raises.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Pass a background check
- Must have and know how to navigate a smartphone/tablet and basic computer knowledge.
- Need a current driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Calm demeanor when speaking with authorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of restocking supplies and maintaining inventory
- Must be able to prioritize and perform tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to predict and plan for projects ahead of time
- Must enjoy cleaning and organization
- Must be able to change tasks frequently and without much notice
No description provided.
About Northern Emeralds
Visionary Connoisseur-Grade Cannabis
Northern Emeralds is the premier cannabis brand to emerge from the Emerald Triangle, America’s original home of boutique flower. We combine distinct heirloom genetics with a proprietary, innovative cultivation process perfected over decades. We offer our partners a product of unparalleled quality, consistent from batch to batch, supplied with impeccable reliability. We take pride in our rapid sell-through rate and growing recognition among connoisseurs. We passionately believe responsible cannabis consumption is a benefit to the health and wellness of our community, and we are committed to setting the standard for excellence as our industry evolves. We are in relentless pursuit of the cannabis plant’s true potential and are proud to be a lead producer of California’s newest craft crop. This year we are happy to announce that we irrigate with both spring fed and/or rain harvested water, renewable power, direct sunshine or solar, and use biodegradable mediums or living soils.