Company & Role Overview
This position will be responsible for the implementation, development, and administration of Lockout Tagout (LOTO) procedures.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Company Discounts, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
DatesNo information available.
Indoor production facility.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.
- Create and manage LOTO procedures
- Monitor, maintain and manage progress of adding LOTO procedures to assets that already exist.
- Ensure LOTO procedures are completed according to company templates.
- Updates the LOTO procedures as needed.
- Coordination and integration of LOTO procedures with Maintenance and Production departments
- Assist and coordinate LOTO procedure walks.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs. without accommodation.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Knowledge in Health and Safety statistical reporting is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of a business from engineers to field employees
- Detail-oriented and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong focus on HSE continuous improvement
- Health & Safety: 1 year (Preferred)
High school diploma or equivalent required. #GIGslife