Company & Role Overview
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S.
The Vault Coordinator is responsible for of all inventories, both cannabis and non-cannabis related consumables within the production facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitor and maintain vault inventory, ensuring data is entered and accurate.
- Coordinate and record test sample creation and delivery to appropriate testing labs
- Maintain and record all cannabis inventory transfers, both physically and via tracking software. Including all inter-departmental transfers of WIP or finished goods.
- Create, communication and manage transportation manifests via Metrc to delivery locations. Ensure manifest notification are delivered to dispensaries 24 prior to scheduled delivery time.
- Assist with pulling together wholesale deliveries, manifests, and receipt of payment.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and notify the appropriate parties.
- Assist with detailed inventory audits.
- Adhere to policies to ensure organization, sanitation and compliance is met in all storage locations.
- Perform clerical duties, including data entry and generating procedures.
- Receive, unpack, and inventory consumable goods.
- Complete miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Qualified to work in the Massachusetts Cannabis Industry
- 21 Years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, including: iCORI and Social Media checks.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening (A positive test for cannabis will not exclude any candidate)
- Previous inventory management experience and the ability to learn new inventory systems (METRC / Leaf Logix)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be punctual, trustworthy, accountable, dependable and a team player
- Must uphold sanitary expectations
- Work in a fast paced, highly regulated industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Jushi continues to grow rapidly with new cultivation, manufacturing & retail licenses!