Company & Role Overview
The Dispensary Associate is responsible for interacting with, educating, and advising patients face-to-face and by phone, record-keeping, assisting with inventory and cash management as well as interacting with local service providers. The Dispensary Associate will be cross-trained in all order fulfillment activities which includes preparing orders, entering product information, calling patients with product requests and admitting patients.
- Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
- Maintains member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
- Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assists Dispensary Manager with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintains a clean, safe, welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the General Manager according to Company needs
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years post-secondary education in a related field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry - hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred
- Able to pass a state mandated background check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
- Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
- Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
- Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking
About Acreage Holdings Co.
Headquartered in New York City, Acreage is a multi-state operator of cannabis cultivation and retailing facilities in the U.S., including the company’s national retail store brand, The Botanist. Acreage’s wide range of national and regionally available cannabis products include the award-winning Botanist brand, the highly recognizable Tweed brand, the Prime medical brand in Pennsylvania, the Innocent edibles brand in Illinois and others. Acreage also owns Universal Hemp, LLC, a hemp subsidiary dedicated to the distribution, marketing and sale of CBD products throughout the U.S.
Since its founding in 2011, Acreage has focused on building and scaling operations to create a seamless, consumer-focused, branded experience. More information is available at www.acreageholdings.com.