Bento Delivery

Front of House - Redwood City, CA

Job Posted
Mar 29, 2021
Employment Type
Time Commitment
Required Licenses
Company & Role Overview


Bento Delivery is seeking a Front of House assistant to maintain work flows and usher drivers through the start and end of the day. The Front of House assistant must display exceptional interpersonal skills and time management. The Front of House assistant must always be committed to working safely and in accordance with the company's policies and procedures. The inventory specialist must work in compliance with state and city rules and regulations.


No information available

Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.

No information available.


No information available.

Working Environment

EEO Statement::

Bento Delivery provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated

About Bento Delivery

Bento works exclusively with northern California’s top growers, extract artists, and infused edible manufacturers to provide only the finest organic medical cannabis products to qualified patients in the SF Peninsula and South Bay

Role Requirements


Greet Brand Ambassadors Ensure Brand Ambassadors have all products and tools for the day Maintain the menu Count out drawers Receive Brand Ambassadors Ensure routes are at optimal efficiency Greet and receive Vendors Assist with daily reconciliations

Physical Requirements

No information provided.


At least 21 years of age. Valid California Driver's License. Flexible schedule. Ability to work nights and weekends. Ability to pass all required references and background checks required by the company and mandated by the State of California and Redwood City for cannabis industry employees. Good working knowledge of cannabis industry safety practices and compliance rules and regulations.


High school diploma or equivalent