Company & Role Overview
TCK is a start-up company with huge potential, which is dedicated on the sales & marketing of hardware devices for the minor cannabinoids market. With the support from Smoore, we have full access to the solid support of technology and manufacturing. We are planning to take Florida、New Jersey、New York as our key regions to expand the business. So we are looking for local talents with sales experience in developing and managing accounts in the cannabis industry. We hope you are effectively skilled in B2B sales and negotiation. Also, we hope you are willing to travel to cover the surrounding sales region. Hope to have you on this lovely promising team to start a new exciting career journey with us!
Salary$70,000.00 - $120,000.00 / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Career Training, Inclusive Environment, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Work From Home / Remote
About TCK Tech / NESSUS
TCK Tech, as a technology company, is dedicated on the sales & marketing of hardware devices for the minor cannabinoids market. With the mission to be the most reliable partner to our customers. Under the brand name NESSUS, the products from TCK Tech are all with leading heating technology inside and deliver the optimized vaping experience to end users. The goal is to achieve the excellence within our reach. With the support from SMOORE, NESSUS has full access to the resources of foundational research and development. Especially the SDR lab in AZ is a key to differentiating ourselves and adding value to our customers. Also, based on the strong R&D team, NESSUS is aiming to create cut-edging products for our customers.
- Responsible for sales and promotion activities with key accounts in overseas markets, including in the ODM business model;
- Responsible for collecting and providing the latest market information, including market demands and industry trends;
- Conduct feasible and effective sales strategies based on the analysis of market trends, competitors, and customer demands;
- Achieve the sales and marketing goals in overseas markets, chase and collect payments promptly;
- Follow up on after-sale services and perform sales forecasting.
- Sales experience with Key Accounts in the cannabis/vaping industry;
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining client relationships, ability to plan and conduct business strategies, acumen for international risk prediction;
- Competent in team management, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving, with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
No information provided.
We hope you have working experience in accounts development and management in the cannabis industry.
No information provided.