Company & Role Overview
Welcome and Interact with patrons, answer questions related to products sold maintaining a helpful and positive attitude in all interactions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to sales, cashiering, stocking, customer service, sorting, stacking, product manufacturing and receiving merchandise.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
- Greet all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service.
- Accurately operate Point of Sale system, processing customer payments, handling cash, and all transactions.
- Receive payments for product sold as well as reconcile/ balance P.O.S. system.
- Maintain knowledge regarding products/ merchandise uses and applications.
- Arrange and stock merchandise.
- Possible manufacturing / assembling / labeling product.
- Conduct weekly inventory.
- Ensure all areas are clean and neat, including but not limited to taking out the trash, dusting, mopping floors and other cleaning duties, as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid injury to self and others.
- Assures compliance with local regulations, and federal law.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Tribal Cannabis Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasionally works in both wet humid, warm, or cold conditions.
- Works both in and out of doors.
- Regularly uses hands and fingers.
- Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly stands, walks, and lifts.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be insurable on automobile policy.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test (Other than THC), background investigation and live scan.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.