Company & Role Overview
This position requires the employee to gram and package multiple types of concentrates at the extraction facility and pre-packaged flower at the cultivation facility.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About Natty Rems
Established on a foundation of quality over quantity, we aim to cultivate the highest caliber cannabis and concentrates imaginable. Our award-winning efforts are a result of a daily dedication to hand-tendered processes and well-established techniques. Here at Natty Rems, we go above and beyond industry expectations to achieve our goals: to raise the bar, innovate and normalize cannabis use and culture.
- Ability to gram Flower, Shatter, Live Diamonds, Live Sugar, Live Budder, and other textures of concentrates.
- Package all SKUs in appropriate packaging with the correct label.
- Gram and package marijuana flower and concentrates in compliance with company, local, and state policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow direction and coaching from multiple supervisors.
- Maintain concentration while completing repetitive tasks.
- Meet company standards within the task assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as a team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and working knowledge of cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimum supervision; to prioritize and resolve problems; to complete tasks while working under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- Will be required to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Minimum 1 year in cannabis extracts.
- Experience analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and implementing recommendations in support of company philosophies and goals.
- Understanding of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as they pertain to the cannabis industry
- Be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry and immediately report any compliance issues to their supervisor’s attention.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Complete discretion and confidentiality are always required for this position.
- Possess a Colorado MED Occupational Badge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.