Company & Role Overview
Cannatron is a one-stop-shop for all types of smoke shop, dispensary, and convenience store products and accessories. We are the exclusive distributor of our House Brands: Ooze, King Palm wraps, Truweigh scales, Green Monkey Grinders, Loud Lock packaging, and Stache products, and our catalog offers thousands of products from leading industry brands as well as up-and-coming brands. As an industry leader we have experienced exponential growth since we were founded in 2015. We have made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies the past two years, and have recently renovated and expanded our Headquarters in Oak Park, MI. We have a brand-new front office and showroom to accommodate our growing team and have more than tripled our warehouse space as we continue to build our assortment and launch new products. As a Customer Experience Specialist for Cannatron, you will be joining a growing team of dedicate specialists that primarily support our direct-to-consumer customers that shop our Ecommerce sites. You will apply your existing knowledge of cannabis accessories, as well as obtain new knowledge, in order to support a wide variety of customer requests. This position requires a range of tasks to be be performed in a high-volume, ever changing work environment. Our team is passionate about taking the cannabis accessory industry to the next level. We cater to the everyday user and keep retailers stocked with our products. We use our expertise to offer the best smoking experiences and are always looking for new talent to keep us on the cutting-edge. The ideal Customer Experience Specialist for Cannatron is a positive, upbeat and energetic industry enthusiast who’s driven to share the benefits of the Ooze life, loves creative challenges, and wants to make an impact on advancing this industry.
Salary$18.00 - $20.00 / hour
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Game Rooms, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Summer Fridays
DatesNo information available.
Office Setting M-F 9:00 AM - 5:PM or 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Why Work for Us?
Mon-Fri 9a-5p or 10a-6p Cannatron Swag included: https://www.oozelife.com/collections/apparel
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and Paid Time Off Located in Oak Park, MI (near Detroit)
Cannatron is a House of Brands that caters to smoke shops, distributors, dispensaries, growers and processors, convenience stores, and anyone else who has a hand in the cannabis industry. Our exclusive partnerships allow us to deliver category-killing products that truly own the shelf. Cannatron has 6 House Brands under its umbrella with more on the way! In addition to our House Brands, we also carry tons of products from all the well-known brands you are looking for. Plus, we are consistently adding new items we think your customers will love to our catalog.
Where We Started In 2015, Cannatron was created under the name Ooze Wholesale. It all began with a goal; to increase access, lower costs, and improve safety measures on all sorts of cannabis accessories. With this goal in mind, the Ooze vape battery was born. It quickly became a household name and our very first category killer. These are items that do their intended job so well that there would be no point in stocking a competing product; customers always go for the killer.
Customer Experience Responsibilities:
• Welcome and greet visitors in person (Wholesale customers, by appointment only) or on the telephone; answers or refers inquiries. • Respond to Oozelife.com customer service platforms such as social media, contact forms, and emails. • Collaborate and communicate with internal departments such as warehouse to handle consumer issues and drive improvements of service. • Provide solutions or alternatives by analyzing consumers’ issues and problems continuously and proactively. • Process warranty exchanges
No information provided.
• 3-5 years' experience in customer service.
• Positive, upbeat, customer service go-getter!
• Knowledge of smoke shop and dispensary items (cannabis accessories).
• Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively resolve difficult situations.
• A strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways.
• Knowledge of Inventory/ERP systems such Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience with Microsoft Office
No information provided.