• Prepare edible items and other culinary activities as directed by the Head Chef
• Provide feedback to the manager to improve processes and core functions
• Complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner according to company SOPs
• Skilled in analyzing potential problems with the product being processed
• Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, methods, and techniques
• Positive, team-centered attitude with solid interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Perform regular quality assessments and records data in the master record
• Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
• Report to management any event or condition that might affect product development or quality
• Stay up to date and comply with all state and local cannabis laws and regulations
• Adhere to all safety policies and always wears appropriate personal protective equipment
• Other projects/tasks, as requested by direct manager.
• Must be willing and able to occasionally work a flexible schedule as the business needs demand, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events.
• Functional Acumen - Consistently shows comprehensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the functional area(s) for which they are responsible, and understands the fit with overall business goals
• Emotional Intelligence - Consistently executes the four (4) principles of EQ (i.e., self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management)
• Intellectual Agility: Consistently evaluates challenges and opportunities from a variety of angles, taking in multiple inputs, and arrives at reasonable business decisions
• Collaborate - Consistently maintains effective teaming relationships with internal parties, and as applicable, external parties
• Dependable - Can be consistently trusted to execute their job responsibilities on-time and within scope, and meets or exceeds targeted business results
• Upholds Company Values - Consistently role-models and supports execution of the Company core values
• Culinary school in addition to High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1+ years of industry experience (Preferred)
• 2+ years of kitchen experience (Preferred)
• In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and baking techniques and nutrition
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Regularly required to stand; walk; kneel; stoop; bend; twist in tight areas, repetitive use of hands for all functions
• Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to 50lbs
• Able to work in a kitchen production environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
TILT is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to DEI. All qualified job applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to fostering diversity and leveraging the value of diversity with equity and inclusion.
For Company information, visit: www.tiltholdings.com
The people that make up Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) are a group of passionate cannabis advocates that are rooted in our community in and around Taunton, MA! We've built relationships with our neighbors to aid with fair and equitable access to cannabis, crafted intentional partnerships to source products/ingredients from local businesses, and give back to grassroots organizations around our state. We love what we do and work every day to produce the best products for our patients. Not to brag or anything, but we were recently crowned "Best THC Edible" by NECANN for 2020!
Our people are at the very center of what makes us great, and because of this, we invest in our employees, offering a comprehensive compensation package that includes benefits and career growth opportunities.
Benefits we offer to full-time employees
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums for Comprehensive Healthcare Plans (Health/Dental/Vision) / 70% for eligible dependents
- 10 days of Paid Time Off for your first year
- Internal promotions
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discount (patients only, we're a medical-only facility)
CAC is committed to providing the safest workplace possible given the recent COVID-19 health concerns. This includes providing PPE to all employees, ongoing cleaning measures, and trying to schedule/space work to allow us to follow CDC guidelines.
Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) is a subsidiary of Tilt Holdings.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Free Snacks / Drinks
Gender Neutral Facilities
Lunch & Learns
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote