Company & Role Overview
Job description Want to work with a Company that values you, our contributions and pays competitively? Want paid days off from work? Want life/medical/health/dental/vision insurance and a 401(k) program? Want to have fun at work, while developing your skills and experience for promotion? Now is the time to join WINDSHIP TRADING, part of HUMBLE & FUME INC. As a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry, we offer career opportunities to those passionate about the industry, determined to progress in their careers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About Windship Trading (Humble & Fume Inc.)
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company Humble & Fume Inc. in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $11.00 per hour This role is specifically responsible for:
- Picking products from inventory
- Packing orders for delivery
- Finalizing purchase orders and updating the database
- Assist in the warehouse organization and inventory tasks
- Work Environment – exposure to warehouse setting, interior and exterior temperature variances (seasonal coolness, heat and humidity); modest noise and vibration
Successful candidates will bring…
- ability to safely lift objects of moderate weight (50 pounds)
- ability to stand, walk, lift, push, pull, kneel and crouch
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - --environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
- knowledge of warehousing procedures
- one (1) year experience in order fulfillment/shipping preferred
- experience with Microsoft 365 Office/Outlook Suite and Oracle NetSuite software is an asset
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
High School Diploma/GED equivalent