Company & Role Overview
The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment; is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team and prioritizes quality. Trimmers are primarily responsible for the efficiency and quality of the marijuana plant trimming in preparation for sale. When not managing the trim room, the trimmers will assist on other cultivation needs
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
- Approximately 90% of the time performing job duties is spent indoors, in trimming area
- Approximately 10% of the time is spent in The Growing Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The temperature of the work environment is moderate and ranges from 65 – 80 degrees
- This job requires minimal if any routine travel within proximity to the regular assigned work location
About Cypress Manufacturing
No information provided.
- Identify and separate fan leaves, stems, and sugar leaves
- Breakdown flowers from the stalk and separate waste
- Adapt to various strains, styles, and types of marijuana
- Efficiently de-fan plants prior to trimming flowers
- Maintain sanitary and/or regulatory requirements
- Maintain a steady pace and/or quota based on weight
- Separate finished goods, bud root, and trim
- Communicate needs to Trim supervisor
- Report any issues with product and trim crew to upper management
GENERAL JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Knowledge of Work • Quantity of Work • Quality of Work • Timeliness • Ability to Learn New Duties • Judgment and Common Sense • Cooperation • Communications • Initiative • Problem Solving • Attendance and Punctuality • Other Skills and Abilities
- Occasionally (1-33%): bend, twist, push, pull, climb, squat, crawl, kneel, and drive
- Frequently (34-66%): sit, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stand and walk; grasp with hands and fingers; and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Continuously (67-100%): use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, smell, tools, or controls; see (including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus), hear and speak; and lift (up to 10 lbs.).
MACHINES, TOOL AND EQUIPMENT:
- Frequently (34-66%): Trim Machines
- Continuously (67-100%): Clippers, Gloves,
- At least 2 Years of Commercial Cannabis experience or comparable industry (i.e. ag)
- Can make quick and effective decisions on trimming/post bucking
- Must be able to work in a warehouse setting (standing for long periods of time)
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must have reliable communication skills
- Must have flexible work schedule and show up on time
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Must be 21 years of age or Older
- Must be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Must be able to confirm information through E-verify
No information provided.