Company & Role Overview
Come join the team at Dreamfields Brands! We are a California based cannabis team who make the #1 pre-rolls in the US - Jeeters! (@jeeter) The Sales Analyst will supervise sales made by Sales Representatives in all of our 3 current active markets (CA, AZ, MI) and run competitive analysis to increase revenue. Leadership and management experience is a must! The primary responsibilities are to develop strategies that improve sales productivity for the company, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide realistic guidance on the most effective and optimal sales strategies, as well as increasing market share. ** PRIOR SALES ANALYST EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY. We are looking for an experienced Sales Analyst in Desert Hot Springs, CA (where our headquarters is OR West Hollywood, CA (where our marketing/sales team office is). **
Salary$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Gender Neutral Facilities, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
About DreamFields Brand Inc/ Jeeter
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 cannabis companies in the industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class marketing, high quality, innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge operations and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment. With over 1,000+ employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the cannabis industry.
· Help the Chief Sales officer and Regional sales managers create weekly, monthly, quarterly sales forecasts and goals for the 3 markets we are in (CA, AZ, MI)
· Provide the marketing department with insights and recommendations on promotional activities.
· Oversee and/or supervise all sales & market trends.
· Collect Data Internally and Externally and review current customers.
· Create detailed sales reports.
· Must be adaptable with work and travel schedules, which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Creation or formulation of ideas and concepts that would help make our sales increase.
·To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
No information provided.
· 5-7 years of proven analytic experience required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office and CRM software.
· Strong research and data analysis skills with proven ability
· Possession of excellent communication skills on all fronts
· Must have good interpersonal skills and must be easily approachable
· Must be someone that pays keen attention to details
· Good organizational and coordinating abilities
· Must be proactive and show a great level of ambition in carrying out assigned duties
· Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments in the face of multiple duties
· Good time-management skill is a necessary requirement
· Excellent decision-making skills to reduce chances of error
· Must be able to work in a team environment or even lead a team if the need arises
· Should have a solid background in sales analysis and/or forecasting
· Bachelor's Degree in business/finance required.