The General Manager will function as the supervisor for all technical, non-technical, and compliance functions in the dispensary. The General Manager provides effective leadership in order to ensure the customer experience exceeds expectations every day. The GM works with the executive team to develop sales strategies and successful execution. In this multi-faceted role, the General Manager serves as a brand ambassador, patient advocate, staff mentor, and supervisor.
- Lead by example through being the ultimate illustration of service, dedication, pace and energy
- Consistently deliver the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient or customer entry to exit
- Accountable for P & L performance, setting and achieving financial goals
- Ensure store activities and staff are in compliance with each State’s guidelines, including the Department of
- Health and any other regulating agencies
- Facilitate all store inspections
- Maintain all confidential information according to HIPAA policies and procedures
- Oversee product quality control, pulling all products that do not meet quality standards
- Oversee inventory management to ensure inventory is consistently accurate, up to date, effectively ordered and replenished, and that there is no loss or theft
- Oversee staff training according to the company training program
- Ultimately responsible for performance management of all staff, including store management
- Responsible for ensuring that the physical environment is safe, sanitary and that all equipment is in good working order, and that all preventative maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Oversee online ordering program and delivery operations, as well as related staff
- Oversee inventory management and weekly ordering process
- Oversee store opening and closing activities
- Oversee cash handling and maintain organized financial logs required by State regulation and or company policy and procedure
- Work with Marketing department on all store visual merchandising
- Schedule staff according to sales and volume
- Ensure all SOP’s are implemented and followed
- Liaise with the local community, area health providers and manage patient outreach and educational programming
- Coordinate local marketing/social media with vendors and/or internal business partners
- Supervise all Manager on Duty (MOD) functions and performs those duties as needed
- Accountable for crafting and delivering One Minute Meetings to all staff at the opening and throughout the day
- Analyze data and reports in order to recommend product promotions, adjust schedules, improve profitability and cost management
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Ability to stand, bend, walk, handle objects, reach above shoulder level and use fine finger movements, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly.
No description provided.
No description provided.
- Regulations require that the incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields preferred
- 5+ years of retail management
- Experience in complex, fast -paced store environments
- Proven ability to manage teams effectively
- Solid understanding of store economics and ability to interpret and act on store KPI data
- Experience in the cannabis industry is highly desirable
- Must be 21 years of age
- Technological Skills:
- POS expertise
- Inventory software and online retail ordering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem -solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of business operations procedures and policies
- Strong detail -oriented and resourceful mindset
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi -task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure
- Demonstrated passion for serving the cannabis community and passing product knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Meticulous planning skills
- Ability to build and foster community and organizational relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work non -standard and weekend schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related fields preferred
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.